To offer robust solutions in terms of manufacturing flexibility, quality services, cost-effectiveness and timely delivery.
Since our incorporation in 2005, starting with jig and fixture, and benchtop machining, we had evolved over the years to become a leader in robotic integration locally today. We have every confidence in our capabilities to overcome challenges and remain competitive locally as well as regionally.
Many large multinational high-tech companies across country have chosen us as their partner and supplier, entrusting us with delivering precision parts and equipment for their manufacturing processes. As a result, we obtained valuable insights and significant experience upon which we developed our core competencies in:
- Mechanical concept design
- Mechanical engineering design
- Software programming technology
- Mechanical component assembly
- Pneumatic component assembly
- Electrical and electronic component integration
- Machine installation and machine test run
- Electrical engineering design
- Cycle time analysis