- The carton box can easily move into the printing area by the operator.
- To ensure that the printing position, level and label has meet customer requirement.
- To ensure that the carton box can go in and out smoothly.
- A roller track with guider is place for the operator at the front and end tray.
- A fine alignment for the printing position is done by software control.
- By implement a rough surface conveyor belt and proper tension to make sure the smoothness.
This project is a semi-auto line and consists of two main function.
- Firstly, the operator needs to key in the label code which was set up internally. The conveyor belt start turning, and the printer moves to the printing position.
- At the front tray, the operator places the carton box vertically on the roller track and then push the carton box gently into the printing area.
- The carton box moves horizontally toward left while the printer spray the black ink and form a label onto the carton box.
- The carton box moves out from the printing area and fall into the end tray.